Monday, March 28, 2011

Great trip into Media! (We didn't die!)

Our trip into Media Luna was really good. God opened doors for us to have Bible studies several different times. We also got to do a larger Bible study with a more evangelistic twist. Our team invited lots of people to this larger Bible study. It was neat to see God bring people in & encourage them in His Word.

I hopped up on the roof of our house there in Media and got measurements. We're planning on putting a new roof next month. Jim, Gabe, and I also got to work on a map of the village, which was fun.

On our way back we had to tow AJ's suburban (with a bunch of us in it) because of a leak in the water pump. We got a taste of the sovereignty of God on our way back as were were in a position to get into a very bad car accident & God spared us. Although I'm quite sure I would have no regrets in going to be with my Savior, it was nice to make it home without injury! Praise God!

By the way, in case you didn't already know, as of January 31st I am engaged to the lovely Sarah Wilkosz! Praise God!

No comments: